The main reason Non-comedogenic makeup is used is because of blackheads and other skin irritations so finding the best
will help. However, it is difficult to avoid skin issues, mainly due to the increasing pollution and lifestyle today. Blackheads are a type of acne in the skin where the pores become clogged due to the secretion of sebum and keratin oil glands located in that area. This may occur throughout the face, but are commonly seen in the nose. As these blackheads are sensitive to many cosmetics and makeup, you have to go into those products that do not irritate the affected area. In this situation, you’ll be looking for the best non-comedogenic makeup brands, and that’s what we’re talking about in the paragraphs below.
While choosing products for non-comedogenic makeup, go for mineral makeup products that will hide the affected part. One of the most important makeup products is the foundation or base. The basis of non-comedogenic makeup is water based or mineral-based, have higher SPF values that protect the skin against harmful UV rays and prevent dehydration. So let’s see some of the best non-comedogenic makeup brands that are bases available on the market.
- Bare Minerals Foundation
- Bare Minerals Foundation Powder
- GloMinerals Powder Foundation
- Sephora Mineral Foundation
- Dermablend Smooth Indulgence Foundation
- True Cosmetics Mineral Foundation Protection
- Indian Earth Cosmetics Mineral Foundation Pure
- Youngblood Loose Mineral Foundation
- Aquaradiance Compact Foundation
- Doctors Formula Mineral Foundation
First non-comedogenic makeup
Another important cosmetic makeup is the primary, which helps the composition to come in the face properly. Primers are non comedogenic makeup brands that are mineral-based and contain no chemicals spoil oily makeup. Let’s see the list of the best makeup primers in the city.
- L’Oreal Paris Studio Secrets First Base
- Mineral Essence Foundation Primer
- L’Oreal Studio Secrets anti-dull skin primer
- Giorgio Armani Fluid Master Primer
- First gloFace GloMinerals
- Lancome Renergie Lift Makeup Primer
Applying a non-comedogenic makeup
Now that has all the cosmetic hand, you have to go through the 6 steps listed below to learn how to put non comedogenic makeup on your face.
- Initially, wash your face with warm water and a cleanser for acne-prone skin. Pat your face with a soft towel afterwards. This helps to unclog pores.
- Then apply a moisturizer to maintain the moisture of the face and healthy. Use oil-free, mineral-based best moisturizers for oily skin.
- Apply a primer for makeup that stays longer. Now is the time to apply foundation. Use the heel of your choice and apply it to your face. Rub in a circular motion everywhere, to be merged correctly.
- Then, with the help of a blush, apply blush and mix it well. Use soft brushes that do not irritate the skin.
- Then apply the rest of cosmetics, eyeliner, eye shadow, mascara, lipstick of your choice carefully.
- Once finished, remove your makeup properly using makeup remover that is not clogged pores.